Other trips I went on with the group

Our current trip is in Jackson Hole Wyoming, a very beautiful place! Never been to this part of the US. We stayed four nights in the Snake River Lodge.

I first went to Half Moon Bay, south of San Francisco. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton, a hotel I had never stayed at before. I really liked that area and there were some beautiful views there.

Second trip we went to Cancun, Mexico. That was the first and last "big trip" we took with them. I loved seeing the ruins in Tulum, Mayan I believe, and on the coast there. Very neat! We stayed at the Ritz Carlton as well, there. I loved that.

Third trip I went to Whistler, Canada. That was also an amazing place! I would love to go back any time I ever could. We stayed at the Fairmont there.

Fourth Trip I went on was to Dana Point, California. We stayed at the St. Regis at Monarch Bay, I believe. there which was very nice.

The places I missed going to were Lake Tahoe, Nevada, where they stayed at the Hyatt Regency. They also went to West Virginia, at the Greenbrier. Its really nice they put on such nice trips. Optisource is a wonderful company.