Visiting family

I went to see my dad, and it was raining, so we stayed indoors. Still, we had a great time together. My dad is fun and silly sometimes, which I love, as it keeps things light, and not so serious. He is struggling with some health issues, but he has help for those right now, and it means so much. We talked about old times, and I was able to meet some of the people he spends a lot of time with. He lives in a wonderful place, and gets taken care of fully. They cook meals for him, he has a lovely little room, and a great outside area with an aviary, etc. I may go more into this later.

After I left there, I went by my uncle's house, and his wife wanted to give me a couple things that belonged to him. This meant the world to me, but I didn't know what to do because of how my uncle was acting. I didn't have a way to bring the things home, and they had to leave suddenly. Still, I am thankful that my Aunt was thinking of me, she's wonderful and married into our family. We are all lucky to have her. I don't know if I will be able to get those items, but I hope so. Tomorrow, I plan on visiting my great aunt, who is 84 I believe. She has dialysis a couple times a week to help her out, but other than that she is doing very well. I will go by her house tomorrow.

Anyway, will update more later on.